Traditional content management systems (CMS) are based on architecture and technology that was introduced 20 years ago.
JAMStack is here to stay and also is the new content management system. What if you can use your repository to store not only code but also all of your content, for dynamic digital experience applications? Now is possible using a GUI on top of your preferred SSG.
During this session, you will learn the benefits of:
- Using a Git-based or a Headless CMS.
- Using a GUI on top of an SSG like Gatsby.
- Using a WYSIWYG to provide a great user experience.
- Using a Blaze for content modeling features to your data.
- Using a Blaze for instant preview your content changes.