Traditional content management systems (CMS) are based on architecture and technology that was introduced 20 years ago.
JAMStack is here to stay and also is the new content management system. What if you can use your repository to store not only code but also all of your content, for dynamic digital experience applications? Now is possible using a GUI/Git-based CMS on top of your preferred SSG.
During this session you will learn:
- The benefits of using a Git-based CMS.
- How to provide a GUI on top of an SSG like Gatsby.
- How to provide a WYSIWYG to provide a great user experience on top of your Markdown and MDX.
- How to provide content modeling features on top of your Markdown and MDX files.
- How to use Blaze to instant preview your content changes on your Markdown files.